[04-03] 英语口语:如何委婉表示不同意见

每个人都有自己的想法。如果你和朋友、同事、同学想法不同怎么办?直言“你不对”会伤了和气,不妨试试下面的办法吧!

1. I wouldn't look at it like that. 我不会从这个角度来看 / 我不这么想

比如:

HR: I believe that choosing this man will be a complete mistake. (我认为选择这个人完全是错误。)

John: I wouldn't look at it like that. (我不这么想啊。)

2. I don't mean to be rude, but... 我无意冒犯,但是……

You aren't going to like what I have to say, but ... 你可能不喜欢听,但我还是得说……

比如:

Nancy: Beckham is such a talented player. How do you like him? (小贝真是个天才球员。你觉得呢?)

Bob: I don't mean to be rude, but his performance this time is just OK. (我无意冒犯,但他这次的表现实在平平啊。)

3. I'm with ... on... (在某事上) 我跟某人的意见相同

I'm on one's side 我和……站在一边

比如:

Teacher: Alice, what's your opinion about holding a party in the evening? You've been quiet. (爱丽丝,你觉得晚上办个聚会怎么样?你一直都没说话。)

Alice: I'm with other girls on it: an evening party is too noisy. (我跟其他女生的意见相同:办晚会太吵了。)

4. You are missing the point... 你没听清楚重点

That's not the point... 这不是重点

比如:

Matt: I don't understand why you're mad. I still bought you a present. (我不明白你为什么生气,我不是给你买了礼物嘛。)

Laura: That's not the point. The point is you completely forgot my birthday. (这不是重点,重要的是你把我的生日忘得一干二净。)